First, contact someone in the office of your local Home-Start - we hope they’ll be able to put your mind to rest.

If you want to take your worry on to a formal complaint, you should ask your local Home-Start about their complaints policy. This is usually handled independently by the trustees of your local Home-Start and follows national guidelines for investigating and making a decision.

Because of the legal and charitable structure of Home-Start (each Home-Start is an independent charity), Home-Start UK is not able to make decisions on complaints about local Home-Starts.